Documents Required For Passport
Well, if You are confused that which documents required for passport application or Passport Renewal.Then don’t worry here in this article, we are going to mention some needed Documents which can be used for Applying Passport Application, or You can even use those documents for your passport renewal.As we already know, Passport is a Vital Identity proof for Every citizen of Country, and it’s mostly used to travel from one country to another country.It can even use as Address Proof.
Applicant should submit his/her Application With valid Required Documents for passport even addition if Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) Required.Moreover, After applying for Passport You can wait at least a week To check your passport application status online.Thereafter, You can check why you passport is Delay or Whenever it is coming.
Documents Required for Passport application
|Proof of Residential Address||Bill of Electricity,Water Bill,Telephone Bill,Copy of Bank Passbook||Income Tax Assessment Order,Voter ID Card,Certificate from Employer||Gas Connection Proof,Aadhar card,Ration card,Registered Agreement of Rent|
|Proof of Date of Birth||Birth certificate issued by Municipal Authority||School leaving certificate.||Illiterate or semi-illiterate (less than 5th standard)|
|Others||Permanent Account Number or PAN Card||Photo Identity Card of educational institute||Certificate of Marriage|
So above is The full List of Documents but Don’t worry.Below we have also added List of Valid Documents For passport.You can check out there.Moreover, If You have applied for Tatkal Passport Then also Don’t worry because same documents required for That too.
Proof of Residental Address: Passport Required Documents
Submit any single or multiple Valid proofs of your address. Here are the documents which can be submitted as proof of your address.(Just Submit any of them or All)
- Telephone Bill (Landline connection) or Post Paid Bill of Mobile
- Bill of Electricity
- Water Bill
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Voter ID Card
- UID or Aadhar Card (provided your Aadhar card is at least 1-year-old from the date of passport application). If Aadhar card is not older than one year, it will be accepted only with any other additional proof of address.
- Gas Connection Proof
- Certificate from Employer (certificate issued by only public limited companies are acceptable)
- Passport Copy of your Spouse
- Ration card (Additional proof of address from this list will be required with the Ration card)
- If the passport applicant is minor, Parent’s proof of address or their passport copy.
- Registered Agreement of Rent (at least one-year-old)
- Copy of Bank Passbook
Proof of Date of Birth: Required Documents For PSK
After proof of residential address, proof of your birth date is also needed. You can use any of the following proof of your birth date.
- Birth certificate issued by Municipal Authorities OR any other authorised office which handles the task of issuing Birth and Death Certificate.
2. School leaving certificate.
3. Illiterate or semi-illiterate (less than 5th standard) can submit an affidavit made before a Magistrate/Notary. A specimen of this certificate is available as Annexure A at the officiate portal of Passport Seva.
You just have to Submit These Documents with your Passport application Form at PSK Office.Then, Just Wait for Your passport to arrive at your Home.
Additional Documents for Passport Application
There are some addition documents required for Passport too.Incase, Your above Documents are not Verified You can choose The Below Listed Documents to Submit With your Application.
- Pan Card
- Photo Identity card
- I Card Of Your Company (Where you are Working)
- Marriage Certificate
- MLA Letter.
- OLD Passport (Only if You are Renewing your Passport).
These are the only Documents Required For Passport application only.Just Submit all of them or Each of Them to Neglect delay of Your passport.
So, This is our article, related to Passport Documents For application.Here we have listed all Valid Documents required for Passport application.In case, If You have any Doubt Do let us know Through comments we will happy to Help you.at last, thanks for visiting keep visiting for more.